Home Property Employment Inheritance Criminal Careers Contact Us
How can you help me?
We can provide you with an initial fixed fee interview where we can advise as to whether or not you have a case in respect of all aspects of Employment Law. We will be able to advise in respect of the following matters:

- Compromise Agreements
- Redundancy
- Unfair Dismissal
- Disciplinary Matters
- Breach of Contract

What if I have a case?
We can lodge an application with an Industrial Tribunal and represent you throughout the case.

For more information call 020 7603 7245 and ask to speak to Paul Gardiner